Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

In My Mailbox #51 - the icky rainy one

 Sunday 12 June 2011

Dude have you *seen* how disgusting the weather is today?!? It has literally rained non-stop since I woke up this morning (so for at least 6 hours :P) and there's no sign of it letting up any time soon. Tis definitely the type of day you'd spend curled up in a quilt with a book and a hot drink - I know I'm gonna be busting out a book shortly. Anyways on with business!

In My Mailbox is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Kristi @The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie



Books acquired this week
Plague by Michael Grant
What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen (I stayed up til 3am reading this - SO GOOD!)


Also got a super-cool notebook with all sorts of funky sections, it's pretty!


I was really happy that I got to spend Saturday with my awesome bestie Jess since I hadn't seen her since January. Excepting a slight downpour and one hella creepy old guy, the day was perfect and we didn't even spend loads of money on books! :O Man I often wish that I lived closer to Jess and my other blogging bestie Ellie as it takes a lot of pre-planning to see them because of us all working and living about an hour away from each other *sad face*

One day maybe things will work out so we're all near enough to each other that it won't be so difficult to hang out on a regular basis.

Anyhow do let me know what you got in Your Mailbox this week
LadyV

3 comments:

Liz. R 12 June 2011 at 18:38  

Plague! I need to read that, the last one left me confused so I have to know what happens next! And I love Sarah Dessen too, and I agree about the white cover - it won't match the rest of my collection now! Anyway, happy reading :).

-Ria xo 12 June 2011 at 20:12  

I've just read Gone by Michael Grant and bought Hunger straight after. Addicted to the series! Such a big fan of Sarah Dessen, too.
Enjoy(:

Cory K 13 June 2011 at 06:08  

These seem like some great reads! Thanks for sharing. I'd love if you'd check out my IMM too :)

Btw, I'm loving the blog. I'm not sure if we're fellow followers, but I follow you!

Looking forward to hearing back from you,
Cory @ Anti-Drug Reads

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP