Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

Oh Oh Look it's Pretty!!!

 Tuesday 27 April 2010

I had a makeover!!! I was having a look at the wonderfully helpful post that Lori @ Pure Imagination did about blog design and she mentioned several websites where you could get free blog templates to download. I found this *gawjuss* template on Simply Fabulous and I got it to work! *squee*

This redesign is part of my re-vamping program to get back into the swing of blogging before the summer when I'm going to have *hopefully* a load of time to dedicate to my book blog and my reviews. Over the next few weeks I'm hoping to get involved in more memes other than Kristi's (The Story Siren) In My Mailbox which is on Sundays. I also want to improve with my book reviews as I've only posted two this year and I've read 75 books already so I may do some backlog posting if people want to know my thoughts on particular books I've read (I'll be doing a post on reading challenges soonish). Eventually I may outline my reviewing criteria just so people can make sense of *why* I give a particular rating - but it may take a while as even I don't really know what my criteria are at the moment :P

Anyway so that's all for the time being, any comments or questions feel free to leave some below and I'll be seeing (in a manner of speaking) you soon!

LadyV

1 comments:

Sara 27 April 2010 at 16:43  

Aww I absolutely love it! :D

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP