Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

Summer Wrap-Up Read-a-thon Days 2 & 3 Update

 Thursday 9 August 2012

The Summer Wrap Up Read-A-Thon is hosted by Jennifer at Some Like It Paranormal and Jude at In Between.

So update time! I didn't actually switch on my computer all day yesterday so I wasn't able to post my update for Tuesday and since I only really read in the wee hours of Wednesday morning it would have been a fairly tiddly update.

What I'm Reading: Currently on the Time Traveller's Guide to Elizabethan England by Ian Mortimer. Started it yesterday but not sure if I'll read more today.
What I've Already Read:

 Number of Pages read today: 0 (as of 1pm)
Total number of Pages Read: 1209
Total books read: 4
Non-Reading Activity: Today I've got to go be a helpful and supportive sister as my lil' sis is going to take her Driving Theory test this afternoon *crosses everything* but I will get some time to read in the car while I wait. Then later it's ironing at Gran's time again - possible chance for reading again

I will update things more later on but I have to dash and get ready to actually go out since I've been idling far too long. Plus I need to eat something for lunch!

Yours Leisurely,
LadyV

1 comments:

Ellie 9 August 2012 at 13:41  

Congratulations m'lady, you are full of awesomeness this week! You and Jess are rocking this read-a-thon between you, I'm very jealous... I read NOT A SINGLE PAGE yesterday, and today I haven't had two seconds to pick up a book yet because the entire local area has emptied into Bakewell again. I HATE it when that happens. I'm such a good businesswoman, hehe! ;)

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP